Your new superpower for business.
Give business a boost with iPhone 13. Superfast 5G and powerful A15 Bionic for
incredible performance, so it’s easier to multitask.¹ A big leap in battery life, so you
can get more done.²
•5G for superfast downloads and high-quality video conferencing with your team¹
• A15 Bionic chip for supercharged productivity
• A big leap in battery life, up to 19 hours of video playback²
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display³
• Most advanced dual-camera system on iPhone
• Cinematic mode adds shallow depth of field and shifts focus automatically in your videos
• Durable design with Ceramic Shield
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance⁴
• iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before⁵
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁶
(1) Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
(2) Compared to previous generation. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
(3) The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
(4) iPhone 13 is spill, splash, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Spill, splash, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
(5) Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas.
(6) Accessories are sold separately.